1. Change up your cleanser – the drop in temperature makes skin more susceptible to moisture loss. Switch to a creamy or oil-rich cleanser with nourishing oils to remove debris without drying the skin.
2. Increase exfoliation – increase cellular turnover and remove dead skin cells that can hinder the absorption of serums and moisturisers.
3. Hydrate, hydrate and hydrate – pack as much hydration into your skincare routine as possible. A must-have ingredient is Hyaluronic Acid which binds up to 1000 times its weight in moisture and locks this into your skin for dewy, plump skin. Try our Age Resist Hydrating Serum.
4. Don’t forget the SPF - Whilst the sun isn’t blazing at this time of year, its destructive UV rays are still present so ensure you protect your skin with an SPF of factor 15 as a minimum. This is the BEST anti-ageing weapon in your skincare routine.
5. Don’t forget about other areas of your body – Lips and hands often start to suffer when the weather cools, and chapped lips and hands are not a good look. Keep them soft and protected with lip balm and hand cream.
Talk to your Eve Taylor therapist for more detailed advice on how to keep your skin glowing through the cooler months.